Another look for a night out! Details in my new post! http://astylepixie.blogspot.com/2014/09/between-lines.html
I love being horribly straightforward. I love sending reckless text messages (because how reckless can a form of digitized communication be?) and telling people I love them and telling people they are absolutely magical humans and I cannot believe they really exist. I love saying, “Kiss me harder,” and “You’re a good person,” and, “You brighten my day.” I live my life as straight-forward as possible.
Because one day, I might get hit by a bus.
Maybe it’s weird. Maybe it’s scary. Maybe it seems downright impossible to just be—to just let people know you want them, need them, feel like, in this very moment, you will die if you do not see them, hold them, touch them in some way whether its your feet on their thighs on the couch or your tongue in their mouth or your heart in their hands.
But there is nothing more beautiful than being desperate.
And there is nothing more risky than pretending not to care.
We are young and we are human and we are beautiful and we are not as in control as we think we are. We never know who needs us back. We never know the magic that can arise between ourselves and other humans.
We never know when the bus is coming.
I wonder what it’s like to be a normal person who doesn’t think about, food, eating, and not eating every second.
the internet stopped paying attention to me when i got over my self pity and gained 20 pounds and stopped digging blades into my skin and this is the sad truth about the internet
my aesthetic is looking mean as hell but being the nicest warmest person you ever met so you feel terrible for judging and become a better person thru it all
"are you a boy or a girl"
The Rushing River Shop's 1st Giveaway
We’ve received so much support from people and we wanted to give back a little. Click on the images for more details and to make them larger.
- Large Wire Wrapped Turquoise necklace
- Rainbow Wooden Bead adjustable chord necklace
- California Poppy pressed flower card
- Dried Jasmine, Dried Dandelions, Dried Sweetheart Rose petals
- Orange layered beaded bracelet
- Shells from Northern California beaches
- Pentagram adjustable chord necklace
- Infinity Ring
- Silver symbol ring
- Four elements adjustable chord bracelet
Rules and Qualification:
- Must be following me
- Reblog this post to enter the giveaway, that’s it.
- Likes do not count, though it’s fine to like this to bookmark the post.
- You can get 5 entries each for favoriting The Rushing River Shop on Etsy and/or liking our Facebook Page. Make sure to message me on tumblr telling me about it, so that I can give your url the entries.
- Each reblog counts as an entry but please be courteous — don’t spam reblog. This will disqualify you.
- Deleting or altering the text of this post will disqualify you.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter, as per tumblr guidlines.
- Your ask box must be open for me to contact you, if you win.
- You must be willing to give me a shipping address to send the prizes and unfortunately I am only able to ship to the United States.
- The winner must respond within 48 hours or another winner shall be chosen.
- This giveaway ends on Tuesday September 30th, 2014 at 8 pm PST.
- The winner will be chosen at random with random.org for fairness — I will keep very close track of the notes.
- I will pay for shipping expenses.
- It’s okay to reblog this post more than once, but like I said, please don’t spam.
- Do you like the jewelry featured? You can view more of my work at my shop.
- This giveaway is in no way affiliated with Tumblr
- If you could refrain from tagging this as giveaway it would be much apreciated
Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Good luck and good vibes XD
if you don’t terrify people a little bit then what’s the point.